We hope you are very happy with every purchase from Maureen Mace, however if you are not entirely satisfied we are here to help.
Products returned by you within the seven-day cooling-off period will be refunded in full. However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
We are happy to refund any unopened items that do not meet your satisfaction with within 28 calendar days of receipt. Payment will be credited to your original method of payment and you will be notified by email when your refund has been processed. Any returns after 28 days, unfortunately will not be refunded. The customer will be responsible for paying return postage.
Refunds will be issued to the full value of the product.
All orders can be returned by post. All you need to do is follow the instructions:
- Please contact us via our Contact Page so that we can determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or exchange the product.
- Package your items carefully and include your receipt. Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Please remember to ask your Post Office or courier for a proof of posting certificate and keep it safe for your reference. Without this, we will not be able to refund any money if we do not receive your parcel.
- Please do not return any item without informing us and please ensure that all returned goods are clearly marked with your name and order details, so we may process your return efficiently.
- Your refund will be processed within 14 days from the date the package has been received by us.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate an exchange or refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
Small and simple. A square mono-print of a single tree in summer. The print includes a white mount ready to be framed in a 6 x 6 inch / 15 x 15 cms frame.
The monoprints are hand painted on a marked block and printed onto a beautiful black mould made paper especially for professional printers. Each one is slightly different but the photo gives a guide to the quality and textures of the print.